See below for my new schedule of weekly Zoom and Studio classes for Autumn 2020. Contact me (see bottom margin) for further information and the Zoom link.
- The small selection of studio classes offered are socially distanced i.e limited numbers; email me for further information and to book
- All online Zoom yoga classes are now 1and 1/4 h, Feldenkrais classes are 1 hour
- Online classes cost £10 or £6 for those experiencing financial difficulty; studio class prices are detailed below
- Attend as many online Zoom classes as you like for £120 month
- Payment for all classes (except the Monday afternoon 50+ classes) is by BACS or Paypal please
See my Events page for the Autumn programme of occasional Saturday morning extended classes and workshops
WEEKLY CLASS SCHEDULE:
3 – 3.45 Studio chair yoga class for over 50s at Cornerstone Community Centre, Hove (supported by the Hop 50+ project) £5
4.15 – 5.15 Studio yoga class for over 50s at Cornerstone Community Centre, Hove (Supported by the Hop 50+ project) £6
6.45 – 8PM 🚀 Evening Yoga Online, £6/£10
6 – 7.30 PM Yoga Studio class (6 students) at Unit4, Brighton £15
7.30 – 8.45 AM 🚀 Start the Day with Yoga Online, £6/£10
11.30 AM – 12.30 PM 🚀 Feldenkrais Online
This class is hosted by the Brighton Natural Health Centre (BNHC) website. Go to their website to book and pay for your place in the Zoom class. Booking closes 30 minutes before the start time. The BNHC/FitGrid will then email your zoom link. If you have difficulty booking get in touch with the BNHC – they are very responsive.
1 – 2 PM 🚀 Lunchtime Feldenkrais Online £6/£10
9.30 – 10.45 AM 🚀 Yoga Online £6/£10
See my Events page for the Autumn programme of occasional Saturday morning extended classes and workshops, a couple of which will be co-taught by myself and Tina Corbett at the lovely, spacious Barcombe Village Hall.
Best Wishes, and I look forward to seeing you in class,